Microsoft surprised almost no one at its E3 2016 Media Briefing when it finally announced the Xbox One S. The Xbox One S launches August 2nd at retailers and Microsoft Stores. Xbox One S Is The Cheapest 4K Blu-Ray Player, besides acting as a fantastic game console, Xbox One S, with Blu-ray/DVD combo drive, claims to be able to play DVD on it. For all that, some DVD collectors still want to rip DVD to Xbox One S for playback later. Do you think their thought is nothing but bringing owls to Athens?
How to bypass Region Code from DVD, make the DVD region free and How to play DVD on Xbox One S? A professional DVD ripper can help you remove all embarrassments you encountered. Here Pavtube BDMagic is highly acclaimed among a mass of customers for its omnipotent DVD ripping ability and utmost video quality. Regardless of region code, Disney copy protection, CSS encryption, Sony ArccOS protection, etc put in place on DVDs, this program has the ability to remove any region codes from DVD, make the DVD region free, and helps you rip DVD to Xbox One S supported formats, currently Xbox One S only supports WMV, AVI, MOV, MKV, MP3, MP4 and WMA. Read the review.
- Easy-to-use: Not everyone is computerman. An intuitive interface and simple-to-operation feature can make a program more popular.
- Multiple-function: Rip any encrypted and region-locked Blu-ray/DVD or ISO/IFO to whatever format you want, like H.265, M3U8, MP4, MOV,etc. Convert 4K/SD/HD video in any format, including H.265, to another popular format.
- It provides kinds of optimal video presets for Android, iOS, Windows based portable devices like Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4 Neo, PS4.5 Neo, PS4 Slim, PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Wii, Wii U, iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Kindle Fire HD, etc. as well HD TVs (Samsung TV, LG TV…) and Game Consoles.
- Customize your personal video: Allows you to adjust your DVD video/audio parameters like bitrate, size to get the video you want. “Edit” icon offers you video trimming/cropping, subtitle adding, etc functions.
- GPU Acceleration: Based on Windows, if you plan to rip DVD to DLNA certified NAS in H.264 codec, you can get 6X times speed.
Free Download Top DVD Ripper for Xbox One S:
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-ripper/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-BDMagic/3000-7970_4-75922877.html
How to Rip DVD Movies to Xbox One S Compatible Format?
Step 1: Load DVD movie to Pavtube BDMagic.
Insert your DVD movie to disc drive, and click “Load Disc” button to load DVD discs. Then you can also click “IFO/ISO” icon to load your ISO image files. As you see, you can directly load Blu-ray and DVD discs.. If there are several language subtitles in your ISO movies, you can select the language subtitle you want to show in your movie by “Subtitle”.
Step 2: Select video format.
Here we select mp4 with H.264 codec for Xbox One S. Click the Format drop-down list, and select “Xbox 360 HD Video(*.wmv)” from “Zune/Xbox 360 Device” category. You can select other Xbox360 format for watching.
Tips: If you have special requirements on target video, click “Settings” to reset video size, bitrate, frame rate and sample rate.
Step 3. Copy DVD to Xbox One
Hit the red “Convert” button on the interface to start copying DVD to WMV for Xbox One. When it finishes, click the “Open Output Folder” icon to quick locate the converted video.
Transfer the Ripped DVD to Xbox One
Theoretically, there’s no way to import videos to your Xbox One S, unless you purchased it from Xbox Live. However, you can transfer the ripped DVD movies to Xbox One, if you:
1. Connect your Xbox One S to a PC using Windows Media Center;
2. Copy the DVD movie media file to a USB flash drive and play it on Xbox One S.
When you succeed in copying and transferring DVD to Xbox One S, you can watch these DVD movies on big screen TV via Xbox One S to enjoy the fantastic home theatre experience.
Xbox One S vs Xbox One: Feature Differences & Controller Upgrades
The Xbox One S will keep all the same features of the Xbox One, but mix them up. It’ll also sprinkle in some new things that users have asked for.
Due to upgrades in processing and graphics power, the Xbox One S is capable of rendering 4K video. Netflix, one of the leading providers of streaming 4K content, will work on the console just fine. That wasn’t possible with the original console for some reason. Video games won’t go 4K on the Xbox One S, but gamers are in for more contrast. High Dynamic Range technology is supported in games with the Xbox One S.
The Xbox One S will come with a matching Xbox One controller that sports Bluetooth wireless technology. This way, those on Windows PCs that don’t own the Xbox Wireless Adapter won’t need to keep a MicroUSB cable at the ready. It also has wider range and a textured back so that it doesn’t slip out of the hand as easily.
All of these are great changes. Microsoft has confirmed one change that folks might not be comfortable with. The company is dropping the dedicated Kinect port in the Xbox One S. Upgraders and anyone that wants to add a Kinect to their system will need a Kinect adapter for their free USB port. Microsoft says it’ll hand those out to upgraders free of charge.
The Xbox One S can do just one other thing that the original Xbox One can’t do. Like the Xbox 360, the Xbox One S can be stood up on its side using an add-on stand.
Xbox One S vs Xbox One: Which Should You Buy?
Honestly, only consider purchasing an Xbox One S instead and unloading your Xbox One if you have a television that supports 4K video. HDR for games is nice, but hardly a must-have feature. HDR also requires that users have a television that says it supports it explicitly. If you’re new to the Xbox One family, then definitely hold out for the Xbox One S. It’s the same console refined.