Essentially you copy all your Blu-ray movies to one large storage device that can stream the Blu-ray movie files to your WD Media Player, game consoles, media players, Smart TVs, and portable devices. That’s sounds great! If you got the Seagate Central, you can easily access your own personal cloud using the free Seagate Media app on any devices. All you need is an Internet-connected device to browse and seamlessly enjoy your Blu-ray content stored on Seagate Central. In this guide, we will show you how to rip/backup/stream Blu-ray collection to Seagate Central NAS for WD Media Player playback.
Hot Search: Blu-ray to WD MyCloud | Blu-ray to Seagate Central 3TB drive | Blu-ray on Laptop | Blu-ray to USB Type-C
Considering Blu-ray copy protection, you may need ripBlu-rays to any playable digital formats and then backup the ripped Blu-ray movies to Seagate Central Personal Cloud Storage. It has many advantages, for example, it frees you from the troubles of disc loss or damage, and the space of physical hard disk, and lets you upload a personal Blu-ray movies to the Youtube, VLC, Windows Media Player, streaming Blu-ray contents to Chromecast 2, Apple TV 4,Roku 4 player, Xbox One, PS4, WD Media Player and so on, so you can share it with your family members or access your movies at home or on the road.
Best Blu-ray to Seagate Central Ripper – Pavtube BDMagic /Pavtube BDMagic for Mac <review>.
* No.1 fast Blu-ray/DVD conversion software in the market which decrypts almost all copy-protected Blu-ray/DVDs.
* It could backup Blu-ray/DVD to Seagate Central 2TB/3TB/4TB Personal Cloud Storage compatible H.264 video, MPEG-4, and Motion-JPEG for video, and AAC, MP3, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV for audio with excellent output video quality.
* Besides converting Blu-ray/DVD files, it can also compress a DVD to smaller file size, saving the space for your console if you need.
* The professional Blu-ray Ripper not only can select subtitle, trim videos and reset video parameters for better Blu-ray viewing on any multimedia devices, but also offer you 6X time Blu-ray ripping speed by NVIDIA CUDA technology.
* Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, XP, etc.
* If you need to stream Blu-ray to Samsung devices, simply click the “Profile” column and choose Samsung compatible formats from “Samsung”;
* If you need to stream Blu-ray to PS4, PS3, PSP, Xbox One/360, Wii, etc., simply click the “Profile” column and choose compatible format from their special format, which will remove all the incompatibility issue;
* If you desire to stream the ripped Blu-rays to Apple TV, iPad, iPhone, Android, Surface and any of other multimedia devices, you can also choose directly from the “Apple”, “Common Video”, “HD Video”, etc. profile listed in the “Profile” Category that envelops 150+ profiles, there are HD MP4, HD MOV, HD AVI, HD MKV, HD WMV, HD MPG, TS, WebM, DV, AVI, Divx, Xvid, FLV, SWF, F4V, M4V, etc. available for your choice.
Free Download this TOP Blu-ray to Seagate Central Converter:
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-ripper/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-BDMagic/3000-7970_4-75922877.html
Rip Blu-ray to Seagate Central NAS for Streaming on WD Media Player
Step 1. Load Blu-ray movies
Click the “Load Blu-ray” button on the top left to add the Blu-ray movie file to the ripper. After the BD files are loaded, you can preview them on the right viewing window and take snapshots of your favorite movie scene. DVD, ISO and IFO files are also supported.
Tip: Highlight the movie title you want to rip, and then you can click the dropdown menu after “Subtitles” and “Audio” respectively to select your wanted subs and audio track to be preserved in the resulted files.
Step 2. Choose output format for your DevicesSince almost of all the media devices like WD Media Player, iPad, laptops, Smart TV, Game Consoles, Apple TV, smartphones and tablets that Seagate Central NAS can be used with can support MP4 video files. So you can target MP4 as output format from “Common Video”.
Tip: Click Settings bar, you can adjust the level of compression to suit the quality you want. If you prefer a much better video quality and don’t mind the output file size, you can rise the video bit rate higher. Generally speaking, the higher video bit rate will result in the larger output file size, and vice versa.
Step 3: Rip Blu-ray to Seagate Central
Finally, click “Convert” button to copy “Avengers: Age of Ultron” Blu-ray to optimized format for Seagate Central. When the conversion finishes, click Open button to find the output files and you can do the online movie sharing via your Seagate Central on WD Media Player, iPad/Android/PS4/Xbox/Roku with family members and friends. Also you can stream your video onto any smart TV or devices in the house using Seagate.
1. If you’d like to copy only movie content and leave out the extras and commentary, the Directly Copy is exactly what you need, which copies intact. M2TS main movie from Blu-ray disc without extras.
2.There are various output profile presets.
Please choose the subtitle and movie language you need in the option box under the movie list. And then please click the format bar to choose MKV as output format.
Many people like me own would love to enjoy movies and TV shows from physical discs to more than one mobile phone and tablet. You can count on Pavtube ByteCopy because it offers so many output formats that you would find the suitable one eventually.