In summer vacation time, some people may prefer to go outside to take different activities, but other people may prefer to stay at home all day to watch movies on the sofa. If you are those people who prefer to view the new high definition movies with best quality, you would probably go to purchase some Blu-ray movies such as The Promise, Free Fire, Tommy’s Honour, Black Butterfly, Ghost in the Shell, The Final Master, etc that are available at your summer vacation time. When you go back to school, you may wish to share your great Blu-ray movies with your classmates. You can either rip the Blu-ray movies to digital file formats for viewing with your classmates on your smartphones, tablets or laptops or directly send the Blu-ray movies to your friends. But you may not recognize that the commercial Blu-ray movies that you bought are usually protected with complicated copy protection and region code, you will get no luck to share them with your classmates on either smartphone or tablets, your classmates may also complain that the Blu-ray disc movies won’t work on his standard Blu-ray player or game consoles due to the wrong region code.
There is no need to worry, as a matter of fact, your problems can be easily fixed with our powerful Blu-ray Ripper application – Pavtube BDMagic for Mac. You can also get a 30% off discount deal to get Pavtube BDMagic for Mac (original price: $49, now: $34.3) by joining Pavtube backup to school promotion.
With Pavtube BDMagic for Mac, you can liberate all your favorite 2017 Blu-ray movies from the disc for better backup, playing, sharing and editing anywhere at anytime.
Main Functions of Pavtube BDMagic for Mac
– Built-in disc decrypter to powerfully and automatically bypass all Blu-ray copy protection including AACS, BD+, Cinavia, UOP, DRM, BD-ROM Mark and High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection.
– Keeps constant update to bypass copy protection such as MKB61 and MKB62 encryption used on most of the recently new Blu-ray movies.
– Full support for loading 2D/3D Blu-ray disc, BDMV folder and IFO/ISO image file
– Full disc copy of Blu-ray movies with original file structure
– Main movie copy without unwanted comments, trailers, ads, etc
– Rip Blu-ray to a lot of popular file formats, hot portable device and programs preset profile formats.
– Select desired subtitle languages and audio tracks from internal Blu-ray movies
– Enable forced subtitles to disable the traditional subtitles while still preserving the subtitles that translate foreign language speaking parts.
– Insert external SRT/ASS/SSA subtitles to Blu-ray movies.
– Get better output video and audio quality by flexibly tweaking output profile parameters such as video codec, resolution, bit rate, frame rate, audio codec, bitrate, sample rate, and channels.
– Edit Blu-ray movies with built-in editing tools to trim movie length, crop movie black edges, adding video/image/transparent watermark, applying special rendering effect, deinterlace interlaced video into progressive form.
Bouns features of Pavtube BDMagic for Mac
– Perfect compatibility with the new macOS High Sierra, macOS Sierra, Mac OS X El Capitan, Mac OS X Yosemite
– Quite simple to use. Anyone can learn to use it in minutes.
– No additional software is required for conversion.
– Doesn’t feature any ads or bundled adware.
– Very stable during the conversion process, no sudden crashes
– Produce high quality conversion results with better video/audio quality