Good News on May 15th, 2015! Pavtube upgraded its best-selling DVDAid for Mac to version 126.96.36.199, which features strong and perfect support for DVD to H.265/HEVC MP4 encoding on Mac.
New features of DVDAid for Mac v188.8.131.52:
1. Supported to encode H.265/HEVC codec
2. Optimize coding parameters
3. Fix some bugs
This updated Pavtube DVDAid for Mac is a top-rated DVD to H.265 Ripper for creating H.265/HEVC MP4 from DVD and DVD ISO/IFO files to H.265/HEVC MP4 on Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion for playing with Windows 10, H.265 players like DivX Player, PotPlayer, PowerDVD 14 Ultra, etc, and for storage on Mac. In addition, this mac dvd tool also allows all Mac users to backup DVD contents to Mac computer without quality loss for future usage, convert DVDs to other video and audio formats like MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI, WMA, MP3 and make it possible to play DVD movies on iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, Android Tablets & Phones, Xbox, PS3, or edit in FCP, iMovie, Avid Media Composer, Premiere Pro and more.
Wondering how to do the conversion?
Pricing and Availability
For all the new Mac (especially Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10) users, DVDAid for Mac now is offering with $35 with a lifetime free upgrade.
Other three upgraded Mac products are listed below:
All Mac users are welcome to get these upgraded hottest and comprehensive mac products. Get more money-saving boundles at http://www.multipelife.com/special-offer. Come on!
Hot News!!! Pavtube Software has been updated to Version 184.108.40.206 for All Windows 10/8.1/8 users to support newest NVIDIA CUDA & AMD APP technology in video decoding to improve performance and ensure users much faster conversion speed than ever before when coping/ripping/converting DVD/Blu-ray, since more CPU resources are spared because of NVIDIA CUDA’s harnessing the power of GPU and AMD APP’s co-using of GPU and CPU.
- New version: v220.127.116.11 (12.20 2016 )
- Support newest NVIDIA CUDA & AMD APP technology to accelerate video encoding/decoding by both H.264 and H.265/HEVC codec.Note: H.265 CUDA depends on whether your computer is geared up with H.265 encoding capable graphics card. Please refer to the document on official website of nvidia: https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-video-codec-sdk
- Further added support for latest Blu-ray MKB v62
- Improved handling for location seeking issues on BD and some VOB files
- Encode DVD to HEVC/H.265 MP4 with ease
- Upload H.265 videos to NAS for playing on Windows
- Decode Samsung NX1 H.265 to QuickTime MOV
- Encode Videos to H.265 MP4 Mac
- Burn Samsung NX1 H.265 to DVD on Mac Yosemite
For more info about this Pavtube update, just visit: http://www.multipelife.com/mac-bluray-dvd-upgrade-for-h265.html