“I want to convert all my DVD films to my NAS-hard disk. I dont have to find my film in a shelter and put it into my PlayStation3 to Watch it. I need a tool which can help me normaly convert my DVD collections to MPEG2 formats, MPEG 2 is the fine format to look at on HDTV. So that, I can freely enjoy all my films directly on Television, via my PlayStation3. Any suggestions? ”
By constantly seeing forum posts over the place where it is asking whether can play DVD movies on the Playstation3 for HDTV, people used to get frustrated by the “No” answers. After reading this article, you will feel confident to let them know: by using Pavtube DVDAid (Read review), it is possible to convert All DVD video to Playstation 3, or PS3 for short.
In addition, it enables you to convert DVD to almost all other popular video formats like MOV, AVI, FLV, 3GP, VOB, MKV, WMV, etc. and even extract audio in MP3, WMA, OGG, FLAC, etc. formats. If you are running on Mac OS X, turn to the Mac version.
New features of DVDAid for Mac v18.104.22.168:
1. Supported to encode H.265/HEVC codec
2. Optimize coding parameters
3. Fix some bugs
The followings are the real user demands of backing up DVDs to external hard drive for PS3 using this top DVD Ripper:
How to rip DVD movies for TV via PS3 with supported MPEG-2 formats
Step 1: Insert your DVD disc into computer’s DVD-Rom and then launch the DVD Ripper. You can also import ISO files, IFO files or DVD folder (DVD folders files name appear like “Video_TS”) for conversion.
Step 2: Tap Format bar and choose a PS3/TV supported video format. Choose MPEG-2 from “Common Video” are all the proper choice.
Step 3: Click Convert button to start encoding DVD to PS3/TV compatible video. After the conversion, you can get the resulted videos from the output folder and then transfer the converted MPEG-2 files and play DVD rips for viewing on TV using PS3 at ease.
Besides, MPEG2 file is so widely used that it can be:
1. Used with media center for family use: in combination with media center which can be considered as a media library, or more accurately, an audio-visual software application, MPEG2 file is usable mainly for family theater and home cinema.
2. Backed up to USB flash drive: usually, a whole DVD is copied into a 3-5GB MPEG2 file, which can be backed up to a USB in case that the original DVD has the possibility to lose. In addition, you can take the USB drive with you conveniently and share DVD movies with others.
3. Played by PS3 and TV after being led in the same: MPEG2 format is supported by PS3 and TV, therefore, you can back up DVD to MPEG2 file and play it on PS3 and TV.
4. Applied to building DVD library: not all the titles of DVD are needed. DVD library can help you edit in your wanted titles, edit out the useless titles, such as advertisement; library can also make it convenient for sequencing and searching.
5. Played by almost all players and editable by video editor: MPEG2 has a extremely high compatibility, so it can be played by a majority of players and led in to video editor for further edition.
6. Burned to DVD disc: MPEG2 file can be burned directly into DVD for backup to avoid the original video from loss and prevent original DVD from damage, or sharing with family or friends.
All the functions above can be realized by use of Pavtube DVDAid specializing in DVD to MPEG2 backup. You can copy DVD disc to a single MPEG2 file easily, quickly and conveniently by yourself.