Blu-ray also known as Blu-ray Disc (BD), was developed to enable recording, rewriting and playback of high-definition video (HD), as well as storing large amounts of data. The format offers more than five times the storage capacity of traditional DVDs. This extra capacity combined with the use of advanced video and audio codecs will offer consumers an unprecedented HD experience.
As more and more HD movie fans prefer to watch Blu-ray movies with excellently visual and acoustic quality rather than sitting in crowded cinema. Besides watching BD with Blu-ray player at home, Pavtube Bytecopy is widely chosen to backup a digital version of the high-definition movie, so you can store onto home media center for watching on any devices.
Ok so why should we choose Pavtube ByteCopy? Does it really work as well as it advertised? Here are the top 5 most recognized reasons of choosing ByteCopy on Windows/Mac.
1.No more needs to take care of the dummy physical disks.
This is much more important if you own a large Blu-ray collection. The physical disks can be easily scratched, damaged, broken, theft or lost especially if you already have kids at home. Also the BD sets takes up a lot of spaces that difficult to clean.
2.1:1 Disc Copy with protection removed.
A commercial Blu-ray disc is always protected by all kinds of encryptions from film studio and publisher. Here by using Pavtube ByteCopy, you can easily rip off the encryption, then backup a 1:1 Blu-ray folder that is exactly the same as original. It works with both purchases and rentals so you can free exchange discs with family members. No need to spend a large amount of money to buy new discs, isn’t it cool?
3.Various output presets.
Pavtube ByteCopy supports converting BD/DVD to virtually any popular video and audio format so that you can freely watch movies on Apple iOS devices, Android OS devices, Windows RT/Pro devices, HDTV, 3D TVs, PSP, PS4, PS3, Plex, WDTV Live, Roku 3 and more devices. In recent update, ByteCopy can support ripping Blu-ray/DVD movie to H.265/HEVC MP4 with better video quality compared to H.264 MP4 in same profile presets
4.Lossless/uncompressed MKV option and multiple soft audio tracks & subtitles.
ByteCopy offers a lossless MKV option in output list, which means you’ll get a real uncompressed MKV file without any quality loss on big screen. It also offers multi-track MP4/MOV/AVI presets with multiple audio streams and removable subtitles, so you can free switch, turn on/off during playback.
5. Additional editing functions
This multi-track Blu-ray/DVD converter can be considered as a user-friendly movie editing tool with the professional functions to trim, crop, merge, insert subtitles, export srt/ass/ssa subtitles, add video effects in the target movie.
So Pavtube ByteCopy should be your first choice for ripping newly released Blu-ray movies from physical discs to Android, iOS, Windows 8/8.1 tablets and smartphones, stream to various Media players and TVs and backup to hard disk, etc.
- Official Download: http://www.multipelife.com/download/bytecopy/bytecopy_setup.exe
- CNET Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-ByteCopy/3000-7970_4-76158512.html
- PCWorld Download: http://www.pcworld.com/product/981293/pavtube-bytecopy.html
- Softpedia Download: http://www.softpedia.com/get/CD-DVD-Tools/CD-DVD-Rip-Other-Tools/Pavtube-ByteCopy.shtml
Tip: The Mac version is ByteCopy for Mac.
- Store Blu-ray on Roku 3 (with Plex) for watching on HDTV
- Copy DVD to NAS or USB Flash Drive for Smart TV
- How to watch Blu-ray on TV via Tivo device?
- Upload DVD Collections to Seagate Wireless Plus
- Convert Blu-ray movies to play on Xbox One
- Get SRT Subtitle File from Blu-ray/DVD discs
- Put DVD/Blu-ray Discs to Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
- Backup Blu-rays to Home Network and Play with XBMC
- Rip DVD to WD TV Live (Plus, Hub) for watching
- Stream Music DVDs to store on QNAP TS-469L NAS